Monday, June 1, 2009

No Baby Yet...

So, we continue to wait on little Shelby to make the decision of when to come into this world. But I have felt over the past few weeks that we weren't fully prepared for her at home (there were still some loose ends, things we needed to buy, etc...). So this week I made full preparations for her coming into the world. I guess you could say I was nesting.

The car seat is installed, we found a new home for Diesel (he should be going away sometime this week), the cradle is finished, all her clothes have been washed, we found a pediatrician, and the hospital bag has been packed. We now just wait for that oh so right time.

I've been having contractions here and there, but nothing to indicate to me the need to go to the hospital yet. I just hope it doesn't happen at work... (that means it probably will).

I will continue to update you on the progress, or lack there of.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I am so excited for you, I am sure she will come when she wants to, if she is anything like you!