skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tyler, Julia, and Shelby
Friday, June 5, 2009
More Baby News...
So, my feet and ankles have swollen and I don't think they're going to go down until I have the baby. They look pretty sad and poofy. Here are couple of photos. Hope you think they are as funny as Tyler does.
My poor poofy feet. You can see my sock line.
This photo makes them look worse.
1 comment:
Steve and Kirsten
said...
I got a laugh...gotta love the puffy pregnant feet : ).
June 6, 2009 at 9:07 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
blaaag
Tyler and Julia
Tyler and Julia
So happy...
Tyler and Julia
What a gorgeous background
Tyler and Julia
Are you looking at me???
Tyler and Julia
Ahhh...
Tyler and Julia
Our photo we used for our wedding invites
Tyler and Julia
Don't hurt your back
Tyler and Julia
Muah!
Tyler and Julia
I wanna hold your hand
Tyler and Julia
Where are you looking?
Bently
When he was just new. Ahhh.... How cute!
Ahh....
I married a cute one
Silly Girl
What character
White Trash
Tyler and Julia
Our Honeymoon
Feeding the Geese
I would not recommend this, they almost ate my fingers. I don't think they could tell the difference!
CBR600RR
Tyler's CBR 600 RR which he will be soon giving up for a larger/faster bike.
Tyler and the KTM
Of course @ sand mountain, where else?
Julia and the Gun
Some of you may wonder if I am really holding a gun. The answer is yes. And yes, I was forced to take this photo. Don't I look thrilled. :)
I caught a Fish!
This was in Fairview last summer. It's a pretty good sized one.
About Me
TylerandJuliaBriggs
Saratoga Springs, Utah, United States
This blog is all about Tyler and Julia Briggs. Enjoy!
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2011
(8)
►
November
(3)
►
April
(5)
►
2010
(24)
►
December
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(3)
▼
2009
(31)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(1)
▼
June
(4)
Some Cute Photos of Shelby
Baby Shelby Has Arrived!!!
More Baby News...
No Baby Yet...
►
May
(2)
►
March
(5)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(28)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(5)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(7)
1 comment:
I got a laugh...gotta love the puffy pregnant feet : ).
Post a Comment