Friday, March 21, 2008

Wheeler Farm




I went to wheeler farm the other day with Kirsten and my Mom. Here are some of the photos. Bently came to visit as well, he was a good dog, but I don't think that Sienna or Alyssa liked him. He really wanted to go play with the geese and ducks. What a silly puppy.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

"Play" with the geese and ducks? Are you sure that shouldn't be "eat" the geese and ducks! Looks like a nice day.

Steve and Kirsten said...

I think Sienna & Alyssa like Bently, just from a distance : ). I wish Sienna wasn't so scared of dogs because we know too many people that have them. Alyssa just likes to say "no" to them all the time...what a funny girl. Bentley is a cute dog. I just had to laugh they way he "wanted" a duck.