Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Sunday

Isn't this little lamb cute!
Aahh... What a cute goat.
Tyler's sister Hannah, and Sampson
Tyler and Bently how cute!
Bently what a water dog!

For Easter I worked the night before as well as the night of. So we didn't get to do much with the family but we went to Wheeler Farm to take the dogs swimming and to look at the cute tiny animals. We flew some kites, Tyler lost his phone, the puppies ran around like crazy. We all had so much fun! It was a really nice day even though I had a cold.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks like you had nice weather! It was cold and rainy here.

Steve and Kirsten said...

Sounds like you had a good time...it was a beautiful day! We were sad that you couldn't be with us on Sunday...I ate way too much. Hope you're not too tired today : ).