Saturday, March 13, 2010

Shelby's Easter Basket

I was shopping at Target, looking for an Easter basket for Shelby's first Easter, and i gotta tell ya that there weren't very many cute ones out there. So I saw one that was in the shape of a tulip, but was kinda small. So, I being the crafty person I am, decided that I could make one just like it. So I go to the craft store and buy the fabric, not knowing how much to buy, or even what kind of pattern I'm going to be using. But in the end it turned out to be pretty cute (for the first one I made). Well and I think at this point, Shelby's not going to care too much.



2 comments:

Steve and Kirsten said...

You are crafty! I can't believe you could figure out how to make that, well actually I can believe that you could make that because you're always good at that kind of stuff. Was it hard?

Sarah said...

Totally cute!