Sunday, October 4, 2009

Our Bathroom

Tyler got got a little antsy this week being home for just a few days and decided it was time to do the tile in our bathroom. Hopefully it won't take very long, I really don't like being without a potty in our room.

So we decided to take out the teeny shower we had and just combine it with our tub so we will have more room. Tyler didn't fit well in the shower we had so it will now become a linen closet. We will have plenty of photos to show when it is done but here is what has been done so far.


The shower spot after it was ripped out.


The teeny tiny shower that no longer exists, yay!


Soon to be the new home of tile.


Tyler cutting out the shower, he'll tell you this was the most fun part.


Ripping up the carpet was much easier than I thought it would be, and kind of fun.

1 comment:

Steve and Kirsten said...

wow...that's quite the project. I can't wait to see how everything turns out.