Thursday, August 27, 2009

Shelby @ 2 Months

Shelby is now two months. Things she has accomplished: smiling, squeling, sleeping 8 hours at night, discovered her hands, almost rolling over to her tummy, and many other things that I'm sure no one is interested in. But since she's the only little person I see all the time I have lots to report on her and be excited about. She is such a cutie. She likes everyone and always has a smile for everyone. It's super cute. By the way I think her eyes are going to be green, they are looking more green than blue. She's going to be so pretty.


She didn't like the bunny for very long.


Cutest smile


She's so photo genic


So cute...


Such a cute face.


1 comment:

Steve and Kirsten said...

cute pictures. I can't believe how big she is getting. the girls always love to see pictures of their baby cousin!