Sunday, March 15, 2009

Baby Room Progress


The chair rail installer.

The bedding. (Bently thinks the stuffed animals are for him to chew on. This will be interesting when they can't be hidden in a crib or bedroom).

Some of the stenciling that I've done so far.

More stenciling

Hopefully all this is appreciated!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

That is seriously so cute! I love the stenciling, I can't believe that you did all that, it's amazing. I am sure she will appreciate it, what a fun room to grow up in.

Lisa Q. said...

When is tyler going to come to my house to put the chair railing up in my room!? It looks so good!

Alex said...

I am sure she will appreciate it when she is about 2: Mommy look at the [INSERT flowers/butterflies/etc] I drew on the vines!

Seriously though, they look pretty awesome!

Steve and Kirsten said...

That is soooo cute! Can you come decorate my girls room too : ).