Monday, May 12, 2008

Utah Lake

A couple weeks ago, Tyler and I went to Utah Lake and brought a 4-wheeler along with us. The puppies came too. They enjoyed running around and getting their feet wet. They were kind of bad though. They kept running in front of the 4-wheeler and almost getting run over.

Diesel was especially a turd, he kept side swiping Bentley while they were running along with us. I think Bentley was very annoyed with him.

Here are a photos to enjoy!
Bentley and Diesel getting into something gross

Tyler Getting them out of trouble

A bird that was just sitting there

Bentley really didn't want to go fetch the stick, he was a wuss

Diesel found something he wanted to smell like. I think it gave him allergies





1 comment:

Steve and Kirsten said...

Your dogs sound like they keep you busy. I love Bently's personality...what a cute dog.